Keep read guys!
This is a collection words of WinnieThePooh and friends ☺
- If you want to make a song more hummy, add a few tiddely poms. –Pooh
- Both of us will be forever you and me, forever and ever. –Christopher Robin
- I tell myself that I am not afraid. –Piglet
- Thank goodness you've got him. –Tigger
- Christopher Robin: "Forever and ever is a very long time, Pooh." | Pooh: "Forever isn’t long at all when I’m with you." -Christoper Robin & Pooh
- You know something, Pooh? I'm not going to do just nothing anymore. –Christoper Robin
- When the morning comes and the sun begins to rise, I will lose you because it's just a dream. –Pooh
- I can't find a truer friend. You'll be there behind me like two old friends can. –Pooh
- It's always useful to know where a friend and relation is, whether you want him or whether you don't. –Rabbit
- All the fun things that we do wouldn't be as fun if it wasn't for you. –Tigger
- With a friend, any day is an adventure. Any song becomes a symphony. –Pooh
- How can you find the things you are seeking if you go flying off in the air? –Rabbit
- Let the stars shine over you. Don't grow up too fast, too soon. Save some time for dreaming. –Kanga
- Just because an animal is large, it doesn't mean he doesn't want kindness. –Pooh
- Promise me you won't forget about me, ever. Not even when I am a hundred. –Christopher Robin
- Owl hasn't exactly got brain, but he knows things. –Pooh
- Perhaps I could borrow some honey. Just a taste, a small lick I should think. –Pooh
- The more you try, the more you fly, and that's what really counts. –Tigger
- Both of us will be forever you and me, forever and ever. –Christopher Robin
- Rabbit: “Why don’t you ever stop bouncing.” Tigger: “Why? That’s what tiggers do best.” -Tigger & Rabbit
- It gets you nowhere if the other person's tail is only just in sight for the second half of the conversation. –Pooh
- It is wise to ask someone what you are looking for before you begin looking for it. –Pooh
- I'm glad. At least I think I'm glad. –Pooh
- Harvest what you grow. They'll be so much to show, and you will have everything you need. –Rabbit
- It's tough being small to stand out from all the rest. –Piglet
- We will be friends until forever, just you wait and see. –Pooh
- I suppose I could be happy if I could be helpful with just a little bit of noticing me. –Piglet
- Tigger: “Oh. Well, did I say I was hungry?” Pooh: “I don't think so.” Tigger: “Well, then I'll say it: I'm hungry.” -Tigger & Pooh
- A mother with her intuition will know just what to do. –Kanga
- All the fun things that we do wouldn't be as fun if it wasn't for you. –Tigger
- If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. –Pooh
- If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. –Pooh
- I’m so rumbly in my tummy, time for something sweet. –Pooh
- Tiggers don't like honey. –Tigger
- I wonder what Piglet is doing, I wish I were there to be doing it too. –Pooh
- With a friend, any day is an adventure. Any song becomes a symphony. –Pooh
- Pooh: “How long will that take?” Eeyore: “Days. Weeks. Months. Who knows?”
- To the uneducated, an A is just three sticks. –Pooh
- Harvest what you grow. They'll be so much to show, and you will have everything you need. –Rabbit
Check this out !
#MickeyMousewords
- Your darkness belongs to you, just the same way your light does. –Mickey Mouse
- Mickey: “If you plant these beans in the light of a full moon, do you know what'll happen?” Donald: “Yes! We get more beans!”

penggemar berat WinnieThePooh ama Micky yah??
BalasHapusNice...:D